Actress Shruti Hassan took a 2 year break from her movies and concentrated on her music career in London. After collaborating with various international musicians and performing in music concerts, Shruti returned to India earlier this year and got busy with her acting assignments.
Now, Shruti is all set to return to musical shows in London. The actress will soon be leaving for England capital, where she will be joining hands with renowned music artists from November 28. After the musical gigs, Shruti will again come back to India and complete her acting projects in Tamil and Telugu. In Telugu, the actress will next be seen in Ravi Teja’s Krack.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR and Rajamouli suffering from this major issue
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Nithin resumes Rang De shoot-Makes a special announcement
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?
- Corona effect- Star heroes’ popularity at a big risk
- Ayushman Khurrana gets a rare and prestigious honor