It’s been nearly 2 years since star heroine Shruti Haasn was last seen on the silver screen. While S3 was her last Tamil release, her last straight Telugu film was Pawan Kalyan’s Katamarayudu. In Hindi, Behen Hogi Teri hit screens in May, 2017. For the last couple of years, Shruti has been concentrating more on her music career and has released several hit singles.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles reveal that Shruti is the front-runner to grab the leading lady’s role in acclaimed Tamil hero Vijay Sethupathi’s soon-to-commence film. Apparently, the film’s director Jananathan is keen on roping in Shruti and has reportedly initiated talks with the actress. If everything goes well, fans can see Shruti in a performance-oriented role later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?