It’s been nearly 2 years since star heroine Shruti Haasn was last seen on the silver screen. While S3 was her last Tamil release, her last straight Telugu film was Pawan Kalyan’s Katamarayudu. In Hindi, Behen Hogi Teri hit screens in May, 2017. For the last couple of years, Shruti has been concentrating more on her music career and has released several hit singles.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles reveal that Shruti is the front-runner to grab the leading lady’s role in acclaimed Tamil hero Vijay Sethupathi’s soon-to-commence film. Apparently, the film’s director Jananathan is keen on roping in Shruti and has reportedly initiated talks with the actress. If everything goes well, fans can see Shruti in a performance-oriented role later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Bandobast
- FDFS : Highlights from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs