Shruti Haasan has wrapped up shooting for both the songs in Europe for her upcoming film Race Gurram. She has paired up with Allu Arjun for the first time in her career and Surender Reddy is directing the film. Couple of songs were recently shot in spectacular locales in Geneva and Milan. Allu Arjun and Shruti Haasan are sporting a new look for this film and the makers have spent quite a lot on their costumes to ensure fresh look. The actress in particular was quite happy to spend few days in Milan and she termed it as one of her dream destinations that she always wanted to visit. On the other hand, Allu Arjun, who’s accompanied by his wife Sneha, has been having a good time exploring different stuff in Milan. S S Thaman is scoring the music.
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident