Star heroine Shruti Haasan, who has been staying alone throughout the over two month-long lockdown, has made a shocking confession about her mental health. Interacting with a popular English daily, Shruti revealed that she has been in mental therapy for three years.
“I have been in therapy for three years now. I seriously recommend therapy for people who need it. I definitely think mental health crisis is a very real problem. But people are usually cautious or are ashamed to talk about it,” Shruti said.
Even though the Krack actress has not revealed the reason behind her mental health issues, speculations are rife that her break-up with Michael Corsale could be the reason.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai
- Niharika’s farewell parties become the talk of the town
- “I have become a pakka Telugu ammayi,” Rakul says
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?