Actress, singer and music composer, the multifaceted beauty Shruti Haasan, has special plans for all the women on the eve of the upcoming Women’s Day on March 8. Shruti will be dedicating a special single from her new album “My Day In The sun” to all the women.
Shruti has collaborated with the popular musical duo Ehsaan and Loy for this album. Apart from singing the song, Shruti has also penned the song and even composed music along with Ehsaan and Loy. Shruti wrote this song with a focus on giving a voice to all women.
“It is about our time, as women, to shine, to be strong and to epitomise the kind of woman we each want to be,” Shruti explained about her song. The song will be out on March 8 and the video will be released after a couple of months.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release