Shruti Haasan might not have signed films in the recent past, but she has plenty in store for her fans in near future. Among many other things, she’s focusing a lot more on her production house Isidro, which she had started a while ago.
Although she didn’t announce any major projects to be backed by her production house, the actress has now announced that she has major plans to back talented musicians. “There’s already money with the people who can raise funds and get the support. Isidro should give a musician the feeling that their work can pay their bills. At a time when there’s no need for record labels, I want to be a catalyst to ensure talented artistes get heard from the noise of the many digital platforms,” she said in a recent interview.
The production house is going to be based in Chennai; however, Shruti plans to encourage talent from various languages, apart from musicians who sing in English.
Articles that might interest you:
- Megastar Chiranjeevi to watch a special show of upcoming film
- Throwback picture: When Rashmika was a cover girl in her childhood
- Lockdown Review : Illegal – Hindi web series on Voot
- Guess : Who is this noted actress?
- Crazy secret behind Okkadu’s hilarious scene revealed
- Legendary lyricist joins social media