Shruti Hassan is currently busy with Prabhas’s Salaar, which will be her maiden pan-India film. The actress is currently taking part in the third schedule of the Prabhas starrer.
In her latest Instagram post, the actress shared that she enjoys annoying Prashanth Neel on the sets of Salaar.
“Annoying one of my favourite directors is one of my fav things to do,” Shruti captioned the photo of her alongside Prashanth Neel.
Salaar unit is currently canning a heavy duty action block at a specially erected set. The film is likely to release in the theatres in the latter half of 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively