Shruti Hassan is currently busy with Prabhas’s Salaar, which will be her maiden pan-India film. The actress is currently taking part in the third schedule of the Prabhas starrer.
In her latest Instagram post, the actress shared that she enjoys annoying Prashanth Neel on the sets of Salaar.
“Annoying one of my favourite directors is one of my fav things to do,” Shruti captioned the photo of her alongside Prashanth Neel.
Salaar unit is currently canning a heavy duty action block at a specially erected set. The film is likely to release in the theatres in the latter half of 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gurtunda Seetakalam – Nothing New
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Cheppalani Undhi – Good concept gone wrong
- Review : Vijayanand – Slow and Dull
- Date locked for 18 Pages’ third single