For the past few weeks, Kamal Haasan’s entry into politics has been a hot topic in Tamil Nadu, and now that he has sent clear signals that he’s going to start his own political party, there’s been a lot of speculation about how he’s going to handle this new phase in his life.
Few days ago, Kamal Haasan’s brother Charuhaasan had told the media that he doesn’t believe that his brother will succeed in politics. However, Kamal Haasan’s daughter and actress Shruti Haasan has a different take on her father’s political entry.
While confessing that she isn’t politically well-informed, she wished all the luck to her father. “I will support him in his endeavours. I am not very politically aware or motivated. Most of the times, I don’t even know what’s happening. I am not the most politically informed person, to be honest. But my father is, and has always been a very conscientious citizen. He is someone who has an understanding of society on various levels. I wish him all the best in whatever he chooses to do. At this stage in his life, this is the path that he has chosen,” Shruti said in a recent interview.
- Tej..I Love You will be remembered for the next 20 years
- Samantha in talks for yet another female-centric film?
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon