Shruti Haasan, who is back in Telugu with Ravi Teja’s Krack, is all excited about the launch of her first independent music album. The talented actress-and-musician is going to launch the album through a series of concerts in London later this year, and she has been practicing quite a lot for the past few weeks for her live performances.
Talking about the album, she said, “It’s autobiographical, yet untitled and has eight songs. I have translated some of my life experiences into songs. I have to tried to make it emotionally authentic. The music is alternative, with spurts of Indian classical music but not in an obvious way.”
The actress has Laabham with Vijay Sethupathi in Tamil, apart from her Telugu film. However, it looks like the actress has struck a balance between her acting roles and creating music. She also acted in a TV show, Treadstone, which went on air recently in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna (Available on AHA) – Sensible Rom-com
- Poor TRP’s for this hit film
- Vijay Sethupathi turns scriptwriter
- Suriya’s big project called off as of now?
- Balayya’s heroine gearing up for a second inning
- Malavika opens up about her working experience with superstar