Even though she had debuted in movies as the daughter of legendary actor Kamal Haasan and Sarika, Shruti Haasan paved her own path to success. Shruti always claimed that she never relied much on her parents’ star status to grab offers.
In her latest interview to a popular English news daily, Shruti spoke about nepotism in the film industry. Not ruling out the existence of nepotism, Shruti said that being a star kid her entry into films was easier compared to others who wait for years to get a break. She also said that it wasn’t easy for her to get her second film after her debut film bombed.
The svelte beauty also revealed that she had lost out on a few movies that were meant for her to other actresses only because they were hanging out with somebody. “This is not fair,” Shruti said. Currently, the actress is waiting for Sabhash Naidu to resume.
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon
- Nani’s role in Gang Leader revealed
- Sita gets a new release date