Svelte beauty Shruti Haasan is known for her gorgeous appearances in numerous films down south and in Bollywood. However, the fashionista is all set to don a deglam look in her next film Majnu, years after she did the same in Dhanush’s 3.
In Majnu, Shruti will be playing the role of an engineering college professor who falls in love with her student, which will be played by Naga Chaitanya. Shruti will reprise Malar, the role played to perfection by an endearing Sai Pallavi in the Malayalam original, Premam.
Now, to match up to the expectations of the original Malar, Shruti decided to go almost makeup free in Majnu and she will also be seen wearing Mangalagiri cotton sarees and Kurtis throughout the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal turns an expert baker this lockdown
- Young actress’ special song in Kamal-Shankar’s Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Keerthy Suresh’s new film aiming for an OTT release?
- Malavika Mohanan speaks about Master’s trailer
- Interesting- Navin Pauly not the first choice for Premam
- Producer trashes rumors on Bigil’s failure