Shyam Singha Roy had to click as Nani had pinned a lot of hopes as his last two films were flops at the OTT window.
The film has been released on Friday with some good reviews and decent collections. As it is the key Sunday, the occupancy was very good.
Right from the first show, a number of theaters were sold out. In cities like Kurnool, Produttoor, Nadyala, Anantapur, and Tirupathi all the shows have been houseful today.
The makers are happy with the way the audience has lapped up the film. Only time will tell where the film will stand in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonal Chauhan in star hero’s next?
- Nagarjuna thanks YS Jagan for his assurance
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic locks its world television premiere date
- Noted Telugu actor approached for Bigg Boss OTT
- RRR content crosses a massive 750 million views
- Bangarraju gave a new lease of confidence – Chay Akkineni