Siddharth and Hansika, who’ll soon be seen in an upcoming film titled Something…Something, have flown to Japan to shoot couple of songs. Sundar C is directing the film and Khusboo is producing it. Lakshmi Ganapathy films is going to distribute the film’s Telugu version in Andhra Pradesh. “On this night, I fly to Japan, the land of the rising sun. Nice coincidence! First time. Excited:),” Siddharth posted on Twitter. The songs will be shot in Toyama in Japan. The film’s Telugu version stars Brahmanandam whereas the Tamil version has Santhanam. Something..Something is the Telugu version of the original Tamil film titled Theeya Vela Seiyyanum Kumaru. Sathya is scoring the music and the film is expected to release in May.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film