Siddharth and Hansika are all set to team up again for an upcoming film to be directed by Sundar C. The duo were last seen together in Venu Sriram’s Oh My Friend. Their upcoming Tamil has been titled as Theeya velai seiyyanum Kumaru. Kushbu Sundar is going to produce the film. Talking about the film, Siddharth tweeted, “Working with Sundar sir is a long time wish come true. And to have Khushboo produce it, wow! And I FINALLY get to work with Santhanam! Yay! Happy to be back on screen with @_Hansika …this time in a Tamil film…’Theeya velai seiyyanum Kumaru…’ is going to be fun! Thanks Sundar sir!” The actor will soon wrap up shooting for Nandini Reddy’s upcoming film and buzz is that he is going to act and produce at least two more films under Etaki Entertainments banner. More details about his upcoming projects will be revealed soon.
- Sammohanam & Abhimanyudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi to release on Pellichoopulu day
- Slight delay in Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi’s release
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage