Sriram Raghavan’s Andha Dhun, starring Ayushman Khurana, Radhika Apte, and Tabu, was one of the most acclaimed and popular films of 2018 in Hindi. In fact, the film was so popular among cinephiles that there are several groups discussing theories about the film’s ending, in particular. Given the buzz the film generated, it was only a matter of time before it was going to be remade in Telugu and Tamil.
If the latest buzz is anything to go by, Siddharth could reprise Ayushman’s role as a visually challenged pianist, who gets trapped in a pecular situation. The actor dropped hints on Twitter that he might play the role and Ayushman Khurana too joined the conversation, encouraging the actor to step into his shoes.
A formal announcement about the remake is expected to be made soon. More details about the cast and crew are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next to be unveiled soon
- Fast & Furious 7 stunt team for Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details