Sriram Raghavan’s Andha Dhun, starring Ayushman Khurana, Radhika Apte, and Tabu, was one of the most acclaimed and popular films of 2018 in Hindi. In fact, the film was so popular among cinephiles that there are several groups discussing theories about the film’s ending, in particular. Given the buzz the film generated, it was only a matter of time before it was going to be remade in Telugu and Tamil.
If the latest buzz is anything to go by, Siddharth could reprise Ayushman’s role as a visually challenged pianist, who gets trapped in a pecular situation. The actor dropped hints on Twitter that he might play the role and Ayushman Khurana too joined the conversation, encouraging the actor to step into his shoes.
A formal announcement about the remake is expected to be made soon. More details about the cast and crew are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to join Sankranthi 2024 race?
- Kangana shares a special update about Chandramukhi 2
- Buzz: Vikram touch for Thalapathy 67
- Huge multistarrer being planned with Prabhas and a star Hindi hero?
- RRR made us all proud as Indians, says Bollywood star hero
- Jyothika feels honored to share screen space with this actor