Siddharth might soon reprise the role of Ayushmann Khurrana in the remake of Vicky Donor, if all goes well. The buzz in Bollywood is that he’s in talks with John Abraham to buy the remake rights of the film, although it’s not clear if he’s going to just produce or also act in the remake. Apparently, Siddharth was quite impressed with Vicky Donor and the box-office success of this film reaffirmed his faith that it might also work for the Telugu and Tamil audience. A formal announcement is expected to be made later this month. For now, he’s concentrating on his next Tamil film to be directed by Manigandan and Nandini Reddy’s untitled film.
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a tentative release date
- Thriller for this comedy hero?
- Young Mega hero keen on Gully Boy remake?
- Kaushal donates to Pulwama Terror Attack victim families
- Priyamani’s Tollywood comeback after marriage