The actor has clarified a lot of times that he is not in a relationship with any one. He has been telling the media that he would definitely reveal if he’s seeing some one seriously.
“So many random rumours about me and my family these past few days. Used to bother me a lot. I think I’ve become numb. Have some respect. Similar lies written about me a decade ago led to people still believing I have teenage children. One irresponsible article goes a long way. I’m 35 years old. I’m working harder than I’ve ever worked. When I settle down in life I’ll let you all know. Till then, just chill.Please,”, the actor tweeted in a serious mode.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star daughter’s debut film is finally out
- Naga Chaitanya happy with Venky Mama’s final copy
- Rajini wraps up dubbing for Darbar
- Here’s when Allu Arjun will join Sukumar film’s shoot
- Veteran Bollywood diva Rekha’s wish to act in Telugu films
- Balayya’s heroine debuts in Bollywood