The actor has clarified a lot of times that he is not in a relationship with any one. He has been telling the media that he would definitely reveal if he’s seeing some one seriously.
“So many random rumours about me and my family these past few days. Used to bother me a lot. I think I’ve become numb. Have some respect. Similar lies written about me a decade ago led to people still believing I have teenage children. One irresponsible article goes a long way. I’m 35 years old. I’m working harder than I’ve ever worked. When I settle down in life I’ll let you all know. Till then, just chill.Please,”, the actor tweeted in a serious mode.
- Leading production house bags RC12 theatrical rights
- Telugu filmmaker’s Chinese film gets bigger
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer
- Versatile artiste’s key role in Mahesh25
- Don’t call my son Jr Powerstar: Renu Desai tells Pawan fans