Siddharth is delighted with the response for his upcoming Hindi film Chashme Baddoor. He’s playing one of the four lead roles and the other three actors are Taapsee, Ali Zafar and Divyendu Sharma. David Dhawan has directed the film. Incidentally, this also happens to be Taapsee’s debut film in Hindi. The film’s first look was launched yesterday and the entire team seems quite happy with the early response. “Listening to my friend & teddy bear David Dhawan’s hoots & cackles on the phone about the response to ‘Chashme Baddoor’promo -unforgettable!,” Siddharth tweeted. However, he also added that the new version is not a faithful remake. “I’m a fan of the original ‘Chashme Baddoor’. To others like me, this film is nothing like the original. Please don’t see it as a remake:),” he added. Siddharth’s next Telugu film Jabardasth is gearing up for release on February 22.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satyadev to team up with Nithiin
- Breaking News: Horrific accident on Indian 2 sets leaves 3 dead, several injured
- Pawan Kalyan set to donate Rs 1 crore to Kendriya Sainik Board
- Alia denies rumours about her wedding plans
- Tamil producer targets tops actresses
- First look of Rajinikanth’s much hyped TV show unveiled