Siddharth is teaming up with National Award winning director Vetrimaaran for a Tamil film. Vetrimaaran had earlier directed Aadukalam and his next film is Vaada Chennai which has Simbu and Rana in lead roles.
However, Siddharth is not going to be part of Vaada Chennai and the actor revealed that Vetrimaaran is going to write and produce an untitled film. Vetrimaaran’s assistant Durai Senthil Kumar is going to direct the film. The film’s shooting is going to begin in February. More details about the film will be revealed soon. Apart from this film, Siddharth will soon begin shooting for Ashok’s Sukumarudu and Nandini Reddy’s upcoming film.
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu
- 2.0 team aims for perfection close to its release
- Problems for Salman Khan because of Pakistan flag
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl