Siddharth might not act in the remake of Vicky Donor, if the latest buzz is to be believed. We had earlier reported that he’s in talks with Eros and John Abraham to remake Vicky Donor in Telugu and Tamil; however, he has clarified that nothing has been finalized yet. “I don’t understand how private conversations go to press. And then there’s the need to clarify! Oh well…We (Etaki ent & y not studios) are in talks with Eros for the ‘vicky donor’ remake as well as the ‘KSY’ remake. Nothing else is final yet! Soon as timelines and cast & crew details are finalised you’ll hear about it on this page…cheers!.” Siddharth posted on Twitter. He’s keen on producing more films and currently a lot of them are in development phase. Earlier this year, Siddharth co-produced Love Failure which was directed by Balaji Mohan. Lets see who’s the next lucky filmmaker to make his debut in a Siddharth’s production venture.
- Sai Pallavi recalls the moment she first met her favorite star
- Details of Saaho’s new schedule
- Fringe Kannada group threatens to stop Kaala’s release
- Interesting title in talks for Akhil’s next
- It’s official: Krish to direct ‘NTR’