Talented actor-filmmaker Siddharth is all set to make his comeback in Tollywood with a spine chilling horror film titled Gruham. Siddharth himself has produced the movie, apart from co-writing its script. Gruham is based on a real story. The film’s Tamil original, Aval, released last Friday and was declared a critical and commercial success.
As per the latest updates, Gruham will be released on November 10. Andrea Jeremiah is the film’s leading lady and Atul Kulkarni will be essaying a crucial role. The Hindi version also releases on November 10. Mani Ratnam’s protege Milind Rau has directed and co-written the film.
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’