Hero Siddharth’s horror film, Gruham, may have been postponed in the twin Telugu states, but the Tamil version, Aval, released to unanimous positive reviews and encouraging collections last week. The Telugu version’s release date will be announced soon.
Buoyed by Aval’s success, Siddharth has already announced a sequel to the film. In his latest interview post Aval’s success, Siddharth said, “The genre and story are such that there can be a lot more to it. And that’s why, from the start we knew we wanted to make a sequel. A part two of this film will definitely happen”.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia’s screen time in RRR is just 15 minutes?
- Crazy song from Radhe Shyam to come out next
- Chiranjeevi’s financial aid for Sivasankar master’s COVID-19 treatment
- Hospital issues another bulletin on Kamal Haasan’s health
- Will Allu Arjun team up with Mahesh and Prabhas’ directors?
- Prabhas, Deepika’s Project K makers on a talent hunt