Talented hero-filmmaker Siddharth’s last straight Telugu was the 2012 romantic comedy, Jabardasth, and a cameo in NTR’s Baadshah. After five long years, Siddharth is all set to return to Tollywood with a multilingual film.
Siddharth took to Twitter this morning and announced that his ongoing film, The House Next Door, will be released in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. Andrea Jeremiah is the film’s leading lady. This film is said to be a horror thriller.
Siddharth himself is producing this film under his Etaki Entertainment banner, while Milind Rau, a former protege of Mani Ratnam, is directing it.
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu
- Poll : Will Akhil make a comeback with Mr. Majnu?