Talented hero-filmmaker Siddharth’s last straight Telugu was the 2012 romantic comedy, Jabardasth, and a cameo in NTR’s Baadshah. After five long years, Siddharth is all set to return to Tollywood with a multilingual film.
Siddharth took to Twitter this morning and announced that his ongoing film, The House Next Door, will be released in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. Andrea Jeremiah is the film’s leading lady. This film is said to be a horror thriller.
Siddharth himself is producing this film under his Etaki Entertainment banner, while Milind Rau, a former protege of Mani Ratnam, is directing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Positive word of mouth is a must for this Friday release movie
- Veteran actor flirts with Sunny Leone-Her reply was hilarious
- Star director’s daughter becomes an adult film actress
- Noted Tollywood production house to collaborate with Salman Khan
- Ananya Pandey joins Puri-Vijay’s film
- Indian 2 : Kajal Aggarwal in shock after freak incident on the sets