Siddharth is all set to start shooting for his upcoming Tamil film from May 2 onwards. The film was supposed to go on floors long back; however, it didn’t take off due to the strike which crippled Tamil industry for more than three months. Buzz in Kollywood is that this film, which is set on the highway between Chennai and Bangalore, has been titled as Desiya Nedunchalai. Manikandan, an associate of Vetrimaran is going to direct the film. Velraj is the cinematographer. Vetrimaran has written the script and also he’s producing the film. This is going to be Siddharth’s first action film and he’s reportedly working quite hard to get into the right shape. Currently, he’s shooting for Nandini Reddy’s upcoming romantic entertainer in Hyderabad.
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters