Siddharth is all set to start shooting for his upcoming Tamil film from May 2 onwards. The film was supposed to go on floors long back; however, it didn’t take off due to the strike which crippled Tamil industry for more than three months. Buzz in Kollywood is that this film, which is set on the highway between Chennai and Bangalore, has been titled as Desiya Nedunchalai. Manikandan, an associate of Vetrimaran is going to direct the film. Velraj is the cinematographer. Vetrimaran has written the script and also he’s producing the film. This is going to be Siddharth’s first action film and he’s reportedly working quite hard to get into the right shape. Currently, he’s shooting for Nandini Reddy’s upcoming romantic entertainer in Hyderabad.
- 450 crore fantasy drama to go on floors finally
- Dhanush makes a fortune out of Kaala’s satellite rights
- Suriya’s most expensive film launched in London
- Poll : What did you think of Tej I Love trailer?
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor