Tamil star Surya’s latest film ‘Sikander’ was released with much fan fare and publicity yesterday. The morning shows saw superb openings, and almost all the shows in most of the centers, went houseful. Released on a national holiday, and keeping in Suriya’s craze in mind, Sikander saw good collections in both B and C centers.
According to the latest estimates, this Linguswamy entertainer is slated to collect around 1.5 cores in the Nizam area. Lagadapati Sridhar is producing this film in Telugu. Suriya and Samantha’s star power, and with no big ticket flick at the window, Sikander looks to grow from strength to strength in coming days.
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb