V Naga Vara Prasad, the brother of the late Silk Smitha, has accused producer Ekta Kapoor of portraying his Sister’s character and legacy in an obscene way. Reports suggest that the entire family of Silk Smitha, on whom the film is based, is not happy with the movie. Mr Prasad has also accused Ekta Kapoor and Milan Luthria, the makers of ‘The Dirty Picture’, of making a film on Silk’s life without her family’s consent. Sources say that a legal notice has been sent. But Ekta Kapoor, reportedly has not yet responded to it. The movie which will be released on Silk’s birthday, 2nd December, is in the midst of a publicity blitzkrieg and one could always sense that a controversy was just around the corner. True to form, and in Bollywood style the controversy has come to pass. It is now time for the producers to milk whatever mileage they can.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans and friends remember Sushant Singh Rajput on his first death anniversary
- Akhil’s next with top banner confirmed?
- A huge village set for the crazy remake
- This terrific action sequence to be a major highlight in Pushpa
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster