V Naga Vara Prasad, the brother of the late Silk Smitha, has accused producer Ekta Kapoor of portraying his Sister’s character and legacy in an obscene way. Reports suggest that the entire family of Silk Smitha, on whom the film is based, is not happy with the movie. Mr Prasad has also accused Ekta Kapoor and Milan Luthria, the makers of ‘The Dirty Picture’, of making a film on Silk’s life without her family’s consent. Sources say that a legal notice has been sent. But Ekta Kapoor, reportedly has not yet responded to it. The movie which will be released on Silk’s birthday, 2nd December, is in the midst of a publicity blitzkrieg and one could always sense that a controversy was just around the corner. True to form, and in Bollywood style the controversy has come to pass. It is now time for the producers to milk whatever mileage they can.
- Nithin to romance milky beauty?
- Mahesh25’s costumes to be trendsetting
- Star director roped in for Chiru’s son in law?
- Poll : Which of these two trailers did you like the most?
- KTR to grace Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi pre-release event