This comment apparently did not go well with the actor’s fans and they started abusing Soundarya on the social media. The situation went so overboard that Simbu had to ask his fans to stay calm.”Everyone has their right to comment about anyone. I request fans to stop this abusive approach. Please treat others the same way u treat me.I can see the love you guys have for me, and I respect that. I request you to show the same love towards others as well… Thank you..”, posted the actor.
To this Soundarya responded saying that “Simbu is one of my dearest childhood friends 🙂 Whatever I said was for fun, and there are no hard feelings between us!!!”.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maharshi crosses a magic figure in this region
- Maharshi’s 11-day AP & TS share: A non-BB record and All-time top 5
- National media covers fans’ mania on NTR’s b’day eve
- Speculations rife on Pawan’s acting comeback after exit polls
- Will Rakul score her first hit in Bollywood?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-05-2019