We all know what damage the hudhud cyclone has caused in Visag and its surrounding areas. Manchu Manoj has postponed his film Current Teega’s release, and is heading to Vizag to help the cyclone victims. Leaving not far behind, Manoj’s best friend and Tamil star Simbhu has also pledged to help the cyclone victims.
According to the latest update, Simbhu will raise funds with the help of his fans, and donate to the cause. It is quite good to see actors from other states respond to a social cause, and hope that other stars will follow suit.
- Sesh Adivi clarifies about his role in Samantha’s next
- Bollywood star to bounce back with Sai-Kajal’s Sita
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll