We all know what damage the hudhud cyclone has caused in Visag and its surrounding areas. Manchu Manoj has postponed his film Current Teega’s release, and is heading to Vizag to help the cyclone victims. Leaving not far behind, Manoj’s best friend and Tamil star Simbhu has also pledged to help the cyclone victims.
According to the latest update, Simbhu will raise funds with the help of his fans, and donate to the cause. It is quite good to see actors from other states respond to a social cause, and hope that other stars will follow suit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed Telugu crime comedy goes to Bollywood
- Keerthy Suresh in this crazy sequel?
- British model all set for a comeback to South?
- Rajamouli makes an appeal to COVID-19 survivors
- Alia Bhatt in talks for two more pan-India projects?
- This talented actor to foray into the web world?