It looks like controversies will never be too far away from Tamil actor Simbu. The actor was in news for all the wrong reasons few months ago when his ‘beep song’ went viral and later, several filmmakers had complained that he never comes to the shoot on time.
Now, the actor has been issued a notice by the Nadigar Sangam after the producer of his recent film AAA lodged a complaint that he incurred heavy losses because of him, and he can’t shoot for any other film until the issue is resolved.
Rumours are abuzz that if this issue isn’t solved soon, then Simbu could land in big trouble since he’s expected to join the sets of Mani Ratnam’s film in January, 2018. We will have to wait and see what Simbu has to say about the latest controversy in his professional career.
Articles that might interest you
- Heroine gives blockbuster but has no projects in hand
- Dil Raju not interfering in that film
- Aadi’s Burrakatha gets a release date
- Satyaraj to play key role in Varun Tej’s next
- Suriya’s next in song shoot mode
- Poll: Which of these two films are you excited for?