Simbu’s father and popular actor T Rajendhar kicked up a storm in Kollywood by targeting none other than Superstar Rajinikanth himself. The actor made some sensational comments at a press meet held earlier today in Chennai, where he spoke about GST and also the way the local censor board had been giving U certificates.
Addressing the media, T Rajendhar said, “Why was Rajinikanth’s Kabali given an U certificate and also tax exemption, while Vijay’s Puli wasn’t given when it was, in fact, made for kids. You’ll raise your voice against Vijay but not against Rajinikanth!”
He further added that while Vijay and Kamal Haasan’s films are regularly targeted by fringe groups, Rajinikanth’s films don’t face any such obstacles despite his upcoming film 2.0 being produced by Lyca Productions, which has a Sri Lankan connection. His comments have shocked everyone and the video has gone viral. It remains to be seen how the industry will react to his accusations.
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look
- Amar Akbar Anthony wraps up its shoot
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush