Simbu’s father and popular actor T Rajendhar kicked up a storm in Kollywood by targeting none other than Superstar Rajinikanth himself. The actor made some sensational comments at a press meet held earlier today in Chennai, where he spoke about GST and also the way the local censor board had been giving U certificates.
Addressing the media, T Rajendhar said, “Why was Rajinikanth’s Kabali given an U certificate and also tax exemption, while Vijay’s Puli wasn’t given when it was, in fact, made for kids. You’ll raise your voice against Vijay but not against Rajinikanth!”
He further added that while Vijay and Kamal Haasan’s films are regularly targeted by fringe groups, Rajinikanth’s films don’t face any such obstacles despite his upcoming film 2.0 being produced by Lyca Productions, which has a Sri Lankan connection. His comments have shocked everyone and the video has gone viral. It remains to be seen how the industry will react to his accusations.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Noted Bollywood actor in Vijay63
- Manchu Manoj reveals the much-awaited update on his next film
- Saaho heroine’s marriage reports go viral
- Star heroine’s name gets attached to Allu Arjun film