Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’ is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad. A special Simhachalam temple set has been erected for the shoot near Inorbit mall and important sequences are being shot there. Balakrishna will be seen as the hero in this movie and Jagapathi Babu is essaying the negative role.
‘Legend’ is being jointly produced by Varahi Chalana Chitram and 14 Reels Entertainment banners with a big budget. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music for this mass action entertainer and Boyapati Sreenu is handling the direction.
Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan will be seen as the heroines in this film. The film’s first look has received a superb response from movie lovers.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake