Rasna girl and popular actress Ankita Jhaveri became a proud mother to a baby boy. Ankita and her husband Vishal Jagtap welcomed their new entrant in the family on Sunday. Ankita married Vishal in 2016. The couple is currently living in New Jersey.
Ankita shot to fame with the I Love You Rasna ad when she was a child. She later turned actress with Lahiri Lahiri Lahiri Lo in 2002. She went on to act in several popular movies like Simhadri, Manasu Maata Vinadhu and Khatarnak. 123telugu.com congratulates the proud parents on the arrival of their new bundle of joy.
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019