Rasna girl and popular actress Ankita Jhaveri became a proud mother to a baby boy. Ankita and her husband Vishal Jagtap welcomed their new entrant in the family on Sunday. Ankita married Vishal in 2016. The couple is currently living in New Jersey.
Ankita shot to fame with the I Love You Rasna ad when she was a child. She later turned actress with Lahiri Lahiri Lahiri Lo in 2002. She went on to act in several popular movies like Simhadri, Manasu Maata Vinadhu and Khatarnak. 123telugu.com congratulates the proud parents on the arrival of their new bundle of joy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film on Ram Gopal Varma stalled after critic’s arrest
- Special plans for Venky’s 75th project
- No stopping Sonu Sood- Does yet another service
- Lockdown Review : RGV’s Thriller- Telugu film on Shreays ET
- Karthikeya to join star hero’s next in Hyderabad?
- Change of heroine in Mega hero’s next?