In the year 2003, NTR’s ‘Simhadri’ was being shot at Ramanaidu Studios in Nanakramguda and the mass song in the movie was being shot by Rajamouli and team. In the same Nanakramguda studio, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s ‘Tagore’ was being shot. A court scene in the movie was being filmed. Both movies went on to become blockbusters.
Now 13years later, the same scene is repeating again. An item song from NTR’s Janatha Garage is being shot at Nanakramguda and on the same premises, important scenes from Chiranjeevi’s 150th movie are being shot.
Let’s hope both movies go on to become blockbusters for the superstars once again.
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?
- Pellichoopulu producer’s son signs his second film
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Lakshmi Manchu’s web series gets a launch date