In the year 2003, NTR’s ‘Simhadri’ was being shot at Ramanaidu Studios in Nanakramguda and the mass song in the movie was being shot by Rajamouli and team. In the same Nanakramguda studio, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s ‘Tagore’ was being shot. A court scene in the movie was being filmed. Both movies went on to become blockbusters.
Now 13years later, the same scene is repeating again. An item song from NTR’s Janatha Garage is being shot at Nanakramguda and on the same premises, important scenes from Chiranjeevi’s 150th movie are being shot.
Let’s hope both movies go on to become blockbusters for the superstars once again.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur