In the year 2003, NTR’s ‘Simhadri’ was being shot at Ramanaidu Studios in Nanakramguda and the mass song in the movie was being shot by Rajamouli and team. In the same Nanakramguda studio, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s ‘Tagore’ was being shot. A court scene in the movie was being filmed. Both movies went on to become blockbusters.
Now 13years later, the same scene is repeating again. An item song from NTR’s Janatha Garage is being shot at Nanakramguda and on the same premises, important scenes from Chiranjeevi’s 150th movie are being shot.
Let’s hope both movies go on to become blockbusters for the superstars once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who among these should direct a Hindi film soon?
- Director Teja tests positive for COVID 19
- Mumbai cops-Sushanth searched for ways to kill himself
- Chiranjeevi posts memorable video on Rakhi
- Crazy twist revealed from Vishnu Manchu’s next
- Upset RGV to make a film on Arnab Goswami