After impressing with her role in Petta which was notably lengthier than that of the other female lead in the film, Trisha, it looks like Simran is back in the reckoning.
We hear the actress, who was a name to reckon with in the Telugu and Tamil film industries in the late 90s and early 2000s, has now signed on another project and that too as the female lead.
The 42-year-old will be seen co-starring with her Kannathil Muttamittal (Amrutha in Telugu) co-star Madhavan, we hear.
Apparently, she has been approached to be the lead in his upcoming film that will tell the story of renowned ISRO scientist Nambi Narayan. Titled Rocketry – The Nambi Effect, the film will have a release in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s first look out; Teaser in Jan
- Prabhas’s Jaan gets a new shoot date
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details
- Thaman churns out a soulful number for Pratiroju Pandage
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday