After impressing with her role in Petta which was notably lengthier than that of the other female lead in the film, Trisha, it looks like Simran is back in the reckoning.
We hear the actress, who was a name to reckon with in the Telugu and Tamil film industries in the late 90s and early 2000s, has now signed on another project and that too as the female lead.
The 42-year-old will be seen co-starring with her Kannathil Muttamittal (Amrutha in Telugu) co-star Madhavan, we hear.
Apparently, she has been approached to be the lead in his upcoming film that will tell the story of renowned ISRO scientist Nambi Narayan. Titled Rocketry – The Nambi Effect, the film will have a release in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans