Simran is all set to make her comeback in Nani’s upcoming film Aaha Kalyanam. She’s playing the role of a wedding planner and this is her first appearance in almost five years. Her last noticeable appearance was in Gautham Menon’s Surya S/O Krishnan and later, she dedicated all her time to her family.
In a recent interview, the actress revealed that she’s going to produce a film in 2014 and moreover, she’s looking forward to do more films in future. When asked who her favourite actress among youngsters today is, she said, “I think Hansika has all the required qualities to become a good actress. She is glamorous and can dance well too. She’s doing quite well already.”
Simran herself was one of the best dancers during her heydays in Telugu and Tamil. A compliment from her should make Hansika feel quite proud. Meanwhile, Hansika is in US to spend her New Year and after that she has plenty of work in both Telugu and Tamil. She’s the lead actress in Ravi Teja’s upcoming film and her next film, Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda will release on January 31.
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon
- Nani’s role in Gang Leader revealed
- Sita gets a new release date
- Heart warming and joyful: Rajamouli lauds Jersey
- Poll: What did you think of Salman Khan’s Bharat’s trailer?