Sindhu Menon, who was seen in Krishna Vamsi’s super hit film Chandamama has come out in the open and denied all her death rumors. For the last two days, there were several reports in media Sindhu had committed suicide.
A visibly upset Sindhu spoke to a particular media house and cleared all the rumors. Sindhu also added that she is hale and healthy and is currently shooting in London. Sindhu had acted in several other Telugu films like Bhadrachalam, Rainbow and Siddham.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Noted Bollywood actor in Vijay63
- Manchu Manoj reveals the much-awaited update on his next film
- Saaho heroine’s marriage reports go viral
- Star heroine’s name gets attached to Allu Arjun film