Sindhu Menon, who was seen in Krishna Vamsi’s super hit film Chandamama has come out in the open and denied all her death rumors. For the last two days, there were several reports in media Sindhu had committed suicide.
A visibly upset Sindhu spoke to a particular media house and cleared all the rumors. Sindhu also added that she is hale and healthy and is currently shooting in London. Sindhu had acted in several other Telugu films like Bhadrachalam, Rainbow and Siddham.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika opens up about her insecurities
- Bollywood debut on the cards for this star heroine?
- Darbar audio album to be out on this date?
- This is Namrata and Mahesh’s parenting strategy
- Stars descend at Kamal60 Ungal Naan
- Boney Kapoor gets teary eyed at ANR Award for Sridevi