Sindhu Menon, who was seen in Krishna Vamsi’s super hit film Chandamama has come out in the open and denied all her death rumors. For the last two days, there were several reports in media Sindhu had committed suicide.
A visibly upset Sindhu spoke to a particular media house and cleared all the rumors. Sindhu also added that she is hale and healthy and is currently shooting in London. Sindhu had acted in several other Telugu films like Bhadrachalam, Rainbow and Siddham.
Articles that might interest you:
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR
- KGF 2 makers deny news about a crazy deal
- Teja speaks up on why Balayya was not invited to industry meets
- Dulquer to star in this crazy Mani Ratnam sequel?
- Talented heroine in Karnam Malleswari biopic?