Post the success of Tholi Prema, Raashi Khanna is in top form in her career. She has some of the top projects in both Tamil and Telugu. One of them in Telugu is Nithin’s Srinivasa Kalyanam.
Raashi is currently shooting for the film in the beautiful locales of Amalapuram in the Godavari region and posted a beautiful picture on set. Raashi headed straight to Amalapuram from Singapore where she was on a vacation with friends.
Now, that she has joined another picturesque location, looks like she is having a lot of fun working. Sateesh Vignesya is directing the film which is being produced by Dil Raju.
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities