Singeetham Srinivasa Rao is in no mood to relax. He has wrapped up shooting his upcoming film titled Welcome Obama and already, he’s planning to direct his next feature film. Apparently, a lot of people have been requesting him to make a sequel to Pushpaka Vimanam, a silent film which released in 1987. However, Singeetham Srinivasa Rao has categorically stated that he’ll never repeat anything and a sequel to Pushpaka Vimanam is out of question. He revealed that his next film will have an interesting cast and that it’ll be a musical film. “It’ll be a total musical film and as different as Pushpaka Vimanam,” he said. More details are expected to be revealed soon.
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date