Singeetham Srinivasa Rao is in no mood to relax. He has wrapped up shooting his upcoming film titled Welcome Obama and already, he’s planning to direct his next feature film. Apparently, a lot of people have been requesting him to make a sequel to Pushpaka Vimanam, a silent film which released in 1987. However, Singeetham Srinivasa Rao has categorically stated that he’ll never repeat anything and a sequel to Pushpaka Vimanam is out of question. He revealed that his next film will have an interesting cast and that it’ll be a musical film. “It’ll be a total musical film and as different as Pushpaka Vimanam,” he said. More details are expected to be revealed soon.
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?