In a huge shocker, popular playback singer and dubbing artiste Chinmayi Sripaada was robbed during her visit to San Francisco, USA. Chinmayi is part of the troupe that’s performing in Yuvan Shankar Raja’s first American musical tour.
Chinmayi took to Twitter and revealed that all her belongings were stolen and even her parked car had been vandalised by the robbers. Apparently, a red haired girl has allegedly been caught on the nearby CCTV camera, robbing Chinmayi’s belongings.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sadak 2 trailer launch postponed after Sanjay Dutt’s cancer diagnosis
- Vijay’s tweet for Mahesh Babu goes viral
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut