In a huge shocker, popular playback singer and dubbing artiste Chinmayi Sripaada was robbed during her visit to San Francisco, USA. Chinmayi is part of the troupe that’s performing in Yuvan Shankar Raja’s first American musical tour.
Chinmayi took to Twitter and revealed that all her belongings were stolen and even her parked car had been vandalised by the robbers. Apparently, a red haired girl has allegedly been caught on the nearby CCTV camera, robbing Chinmayi’s belongings.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur