In a huge shocker, popular playback singer and dubbing artiste Chinmayi Sripaada was robbed during her visit to San Francisco, USA. Chinmayi is part of the troupe that’s performing in Yuvan Shankar Raja’s first American musical tour.
Chinmayi took to Twitter and revealed that all her belongings were stolen and even her parked car had been vandalised by the robbers. Apparently, a red haired girl has allegedly been caught on the nearby CCTV camera, robbing Chinmayi’s belongings.
- Venkatesh’s role revealed in Venky Mama
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine