Popular singer Geetha Madhuri is all set to marry her friend, actor Ananda Krishna Nandu. The two of them have been seeing each other for a while now and the green signal has reportedly come from the respective families for the alliance.
Geetha Madhuri is known for lovely voice and energetic performance. She won herself a Nandi award in 2008 for the song ‘Ninne Ninne’ from ‘Nachavule’. Actor Krishna Nandu is known for his role in Naga Chaitanya’s ‘100% Love’.
123telugu.com congratulates Geetha Madhuri and Krishna Nandu on this occasion.
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again