Popular singer Geetha Madhuri is all set to marry her friend, actor Ananda Krishna Nandu. The two of them have been seeing each other for a while now and the green signal has reportedly come from the respective families for the alliance.
Geetha Madhuri is known for lovely voice and energetic performance. She won herself a Nandi award in 2008 for the song ‘Ninne Ninne’ from ‘Nachavule’. Actor Krishna Nandu is known for his role in Naga Chaitanya’s ‘100% Love’.
123telugu.com congratulates Geetha Madhuri and Krishna Nandu on this occasion.
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai