Singer Smitha who also suffered from COVID 19 has come forward and has done her bit through her Smitha foundations and also in collaboration with a few others.
So, Smita, being one of the founding members of Entrepreneurs Organization EO, AP requested the EO members to join the cause in raising funds and mobilizing resources across 6 locations in AP & Telangana.
With the support of EO AP members and the Alai Foundation, the plan was to set up 300 oxygen support
systems in the shortest possible time. The team surpassed this goal and are ready to scale this infrastructure to
600 oxygen setups.
They also built a step-down hospital in Vijayawada with 100 beds at the Venue Convention where Sujana Foundation was running a 100 beds setup & worked towards making it 200 Oxygen beds with the support of GGH, district collector, and doctors team from Care Foundation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan’s reply to Premam director’s request goes viral
- Vijay-Vamshi Paidipally project announcement on the way?
- Makers of Radhe Shyam turn down a sensational offer
- Shankar locks Kiara Advani for Ram Charan
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA
- Krack lady signs superhero film Hanu-Man?