By now, everyone knows that singer Sunitha got engaged to media baron Ram in a private ceremony in Hyderabad a few days ago. The wedding was supposed to be held on the 27th of December as per the latest update.
The news now coming in suggests that the wedding has been postponed to 2021 as of now. The reason for this is not yet unknown but the wedding will be held later when Sunita and her finace feel the time is right.
As of now, the news is that a new home for the couple is being built and they will move there once they tie the knot. Sunita is busy with her atav shows as of now and is planning to produce a singing show as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Super Over’s intriguing sneak peek raises curiosity
- With lack of offers, Bigg Boss contestants deppending on this
- Vijay Devarakonda to stun fans with Puri Jagan’s makeover
- Huge demand for Krack’s remake rights
- Master a debacle in Hindi- Then why remaking it?
- Red’s 3rd day AP/TG collections