By now, everyone knows that singer Sunitha got engaged to media baron Ram in a private ceremony in Hyderabad a few days ago. The wedding was supposed to be held on the 27th of December as per the latest update.
The news now coming in suggests that the wedding has been postponed to 2021 as of now. The reason for this is not yet unknown but the wedding will be held later when Sunita and her finace feel the time is right.
As of now, the news is that a new home for the couple is being built and they will move there once they tie the knot. Sunita is busy with her atav shows as of now and is planning to produce a singing show as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- Poll : What’s your take on Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s first look?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success