Sampoornesh Babu’s Friday release, Singham 123, is all set to release on the internet apart from its theatrical release. However, the film will be available online only to the audiences abroad and Indian audiences may watch the film in the theaters alone.
Online film distribution is a cost-effective strategy in film distribution and Telugu Cinema is yet to explore its possibilities. Earlier, Nara Rohith’s Rowdy Fellow and Neelima Tirumalasetti’s Alias Janaki were some of the films that released online on the release day.
Singham 123 is expected to be a hilarious entertainer with Sampoo’s trademark punch lines and over the top acting. Manchu Vishnu penned the film’s story apart from producing it. Ajay Akshat Sharma makes his debut as a director.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film