But from the past two days, there were also reports that the film will be delayed yet again. To clear all these rumours, the makers of Singham 3 today, made things clear and said that the film is arriving on time which is the 26th of this month.
But as the Jallikattu movement took an ugly turn during the day in Tamil Nadu, the makers once again sprung into action and postponed the film to another date. A fresh date of the release is yet to be announced by the makers.
Directed by Hari, Singham 3 has Anushka and Shruthi Haasan as the female leads.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims