But from the past two days, there were also reports that the film will be delayed yet again. To clear all these rumours, the makers of Singham 3 today, made things clear and said that the film is arriving on time which is the 26th of this month.
But as the Jallikattu movement took an ugly turn during the day in Tamil Nadu, the makers once again sprung into action and postponed the film to another date. A fresh date of the release is yet to be announced by the makers.
Directed by Hari, Singham 3 has Anushka and Shruthi Haasan as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview: Bellamkonda Sreenivas- Sita will prove my worth as an actor
- Ravi Kumar adds good sentiment angle in Balayya’s next
- I will make a hit film with Prabhas one day-Vamsi Paidipally
- Bollywood media speaks high about Rakul’s future in Hindi
- Talented actress clears the air about Bunny’s film
- Will this speculation on NTR’s next turn true?