Sometime back, we had reported that the highly successful franchise of Singam is all set to return to the big screen again. The script for the third installment has been finalized, and director Hari is very confident about the subject he has designed.
Shooting will kick start in mid September 2015 and the film will release during the festive season of Sankranthi in the year 2016. The first two installments were super hits in both Tamil and Telugu and Suriya will be returning to the series after he wraps up his upcoming movie 24 in the direction of Vikram Kumar.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic