Sometime back, we had reported that the highly successful franchise of Singam is all set to return to the big screen again. The script for the third installment has been finalized, and director Hari is very confident about the subject he has designed.
Shooting will kick start in mid 2015 and the film will release during the festive season of Sankranthi in the year 2016. The first two installments were super hits in both Tamil and Telugu and Suriya will be returning to the series after he wraps up his upcoming movie Masss in the direction of Venkat Prabhu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroes say no to the talented director
- Gang Leader girl to romance Ravi Teja?
- Double treat for Prabhas fans soon
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding reception called off?
- Prabhas to kick-start Salaar with a massive fight in a coal mine
- Uppena- Special event being planned for Vaishnav Tej’s entry