Singing legend S.Janaki suffered serious injuries after she fell down in a hotel bathroom in Tirupati. She was immediately shifted to SVIMS hospital where a special medical team is currently attending to her. Preliminary reports indicate a blood clot in her brain and injuries to her spine. Janaki is 73 years old.
The veteran singer’s illustrious career spans more than 5 decades and she has a very successful professional association with music maestro Ilayaraja. Let us hope that Janaki garu makes a fast and complete recovery.
Update at 7:10 pm Indian Time :
Her condition has been declared ‘Out of Danger’ by the doctors and the veteran singer is currently recuperating at the hospital. Her family members have informed the media that she is in a conscious state and that she is interacting with them. We are glad that Janaki garu is out of danger and we wish her a speedy recovery
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha Srinath’s role in Jodi revealed
- Interview : Sharwananad -i never expected such reviews for Ranarangam
- Poll : How much will Saaho’s Telugu version collect in its full run?
- Tamannaah’s Malayalam debut with an interesting horror comedy
- Juicy info on Anushka’ role in Sye Raa
- Star hero turns vegetarian