For the past few days, Nandamuri Balakrishna has been enthusiastically promoting his much-awaited action entertainer, Paisa Vasool. The film is all set for its release in a few hours. In his latest interview to a leading Telugu daily, Balayya made an interesting revelation.
Balayya said that singing the iconic song “Sivasankari” from his father NT Ramarao’s 1961 classic, Jagadeka Veeruni Katha, on a stage is his life ambition. Balayya further revealed that he has been practicing the song since a long time and that he has even lost his voice recently due to the strenuous practice.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun ‘AAA Cinemas’ to kick start with Sankranthi releases?
- Bigg Boss 6 – Revanth gets upset again
- Rahul Yadav Nakka – I never imagined providing a platform to budding filmmakers
- Interview : Satya Dev – The audience will definitely like Gurtunda Seetakalam
- Noted music label grabs the audio rights of Naga Chaitanya’s Custody
- South Indian blockbuster gets a re-release