For the past few days, Nandamuri Balakrishna has been enthusiastically promoting his much-awaited action entertainer, Paisa Vasool. The film is all set for its release in a few hours. In his latest interview to a leading Telugu daily, Balayya made an interesting revelation.
Balayya said that singing the iconic song “Sivasankari” from his father NT Ramarao’s 1961 classic, Jagadeka Veeruni Katha, on a stage is his life ambition. Balayya further revealed that he has been practicing the song since a long time and that he has even lost his voice recently due to the strenuous practice.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Maestro kick-starts its final schedule
- Fans and friends remember Sushant Singh Rajput on his first death anniversary
- Akhil’s next with top banner confirmed?
- A huge village set for the crazy remake
- This terrific action sequence to be a major highlight in Pushpa
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?