The Telangana Government has begun a process for coming up with Single Window Clearance System for issuing shooting permissions for films and serials. Under this new system, a film production unit can approach just one government appointed entity to seek permission for any location in Telangana.
This is a welcome move by the Government and will save a lot of time and effort for production teams, who usually end up running to many different boards and government offices for permissions across various locations.
The Government appointed committee will give its recommendations and lay down the procedures in a few months time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s next confirmed with star director?
- Renu Desai reveals why she named her daughter as Aadya
- Tollywood, Bollywood hero admitted in ICU due to COVID-19
- Change of director for superstar Vijay’s next?
- Komaram Bheem’s grandson’s demand to delete NTR’s shot in RRR’s teaser
- Official: Star couple Srikanth, Ooha’s son Roshan in Pelli SandaD