After making is debut with a message oriented film like Gouravam, Sirish will soon be seen in a romantic comedy. His second film has been titled as Kotha Janta. Maruthi is going to direct the film and Bunny Vass is producing the film under Geetha Arts banner. Regina, who has earlier acted in SMS and Routine Love Story, has been roped in to play the lead role opposite Sirish. The film was supposed to be launched earlier this month; however, it was postponed. The latest news is that it’s going to be launched in a grand way on May 30 in Hyderabad and the entire Mega Family is expected to grace the occasion. In the past, Maruthi had said, “I have known Sirish for a long time now and he has great comic timing off-screen. His character in the film has been designed to suit his body language. Kotha Janta is going to be complete entertainer.” JB is scoring the music and Richard Prasad (Swamy Ra Ra fame) is the cinematographer.
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding
- Upcoming comedian to be the highlight of AAA
- Rajinikanth’s Petta confirmed for Sankranthi release
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series