After making is debut with a message oriented film like Gouravam, Sirish will soon be seen in a romantic comedy. His second film has been titled as Kotha Janta. Maruthi is going to direct the film and Bunny Vass is producing the film under Geetha Arts banner. Regina, who has earlier acted in SMS and Routine Love Story, has been roped in to play the lead role opposite Sirish. The film was supposed to be launched earlier this month; however, it was postponed. The latest news is that it’s going to be launched in a grand way on May 30 in Hyderabad and the entire Mega Family is expected to grace the occasion. In the past, Maruthi had said, “I have known Sirish for a long time now and he has great comic timing off-screen. His character in the film has been designed to suit his body language. Kotha Janta is going to be complete entertainer.” JB is scoring the music and Richard Prasad (Swamy Ra Ra fame) is the cinematographer.
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?